Thursday, September 25, 2008

Updating Our Cookware

I have been thinking about updating our cookware for a month already, but I still don't know what to choose. Initially, I thought of getting the Greenpan series, supposedly for being healthy and safe non-stick cookware.


[Approximately $ 100 from HSN.com]


[Approximately $ 190 from HSN.com]

I have read some negative reviews however, so I have thought about other options. I really wanted to have cast iron cookware, but was turned off because of my experience in seasoning the cast iron grill I had. I followed the seasoning steps, and the grill turned lovely black. Yet, after two uses, it still rusted.

Today however I saw enameled cast iron cookware, and this got me interested in cast iron once again!

My options are:

Lodge = approximately $100



Cuisinart = approximately $ 180


Tim Love Collection = approximately $200


Or this, approximately $190


I don't know what to get, but gotta decide soon!

0 comments: